Sunday, October 24, 2010

Solace

It's AMAZING to me how the Temple can bring me so much peace in my life. How it can speak to me and calm my soul. How it can make everything be alright.


My other solace is basketball. I did not want to play in college but I still love it so much. I think it has been such a part of me my entire life that it takes me home. It's a place where the world makes sense to me. I love a little good competition and working hard for a common goal with my friends and yet having fun at the same time.
BYU intramural upper division CHAMPIONS! :)

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome for the recommendation! :) I'm glad you had such a great time at the Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temple is the best place to be! Did you take that picture of the Provo temple? What a beautiful picture--you could make that into a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, no I didn't. I stole it off google :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! im glad you finally got it :)

    ReplyDelete