Wednesday, November 3, 2010

bonding

We all know that scene in like every movie where the 2 people who are obviously going to fall in love "bond". They tell each other things that are random and probably know one else knows. Things that you would only know if you knew someone extremely well. The movie that comes to my mind immediately is "First Daughter".
My problem with the logic of this is that no one really has a 8ist like that off the top of their head. Seriously, there is no way someone could ju9t rattle off a bunch of "little randoms". Because movies are exactly like real life, I have put together a list so I will be prepared for this bonding moment with someone.

1.I brush my teeth before I eat breakfast instead of after
2.I tuck my shirt into my pants whenever I'm going to wear a sweatshirt
3. I almost never eat bananas or potatoes (especially potatoes) because I don't think they are worth the calories
4. I wear white, fluffy, calf-high, man socks
5. I'm a hardcore blog stalker
6. I like to sleep in my underwear with no pants on
7. Not making a yellow light drives me insane
8. I prefer sweats that are cuffed at the bottom
9. I don't like chocolate chips. I would much rather have just oatmeal cookies or plain pumpkin bread
10. I hate walking up hills and would rather take stairs any day
11. Drinking IBC rootbeer and sparkling cider still makes me feel cool

4 comments:

  1. words do not express the joy I feel that you are becoming a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. "i like sleeping in my underwear with no pants on".

    I hope you know that every male that reads this bonding list is now a potential love of your life.

    I love and miss you. This list made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! ..and you!!! I'm glad we could have this bonding moment. I now feel like I know you better than anyone...at least anyone who hasn't read your blog yet =) #2 and #11 are definitely my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable! Great list.. nothing like being prepared!

    ReplyDelete