Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Latest Obsession

I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that yesterday when I walked outside, the bitter -8 degrees literally hit me in the face and caused it to hurt. Or the fact that I have to wear 5 layers of clothing to stop frostbite from taking its agonizes course. Or maybe that a good majority of my friends are graduating from the nursing program (like I should technically be) and making plans for their future and it's wearing off on me. Either way, when I graduate I want to go and live in HAWAII!

I honestly can't stop thinking about it. Living in Hawaii for a year-ish would be phenomenal. The possibilities are endless. Can you just imagine doing this
and this
and this
and this
and laying in one of these
or sitting right here
and seeing views like this
and this
oh and this :)
while making friends like these

EVERDAY! This sounds like heaven on earth. And just think of it. As a nurse, I only work 3 days a week and get to do this stuff the other 4! Maybe selling my soul to the nursing program was worth it after all...

3 comments:

  1. Heaven. Well as long as the food is as good as last night.... then it would be heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes!! I'm glad that I instilled this new obsession =) surfing, chilling on the beach, going on adventures, oh and looking at hot boys...what could be better? It better be worth selling our souls

    ReplyDelete
  3. XO Love you babe :) And yes, swimming with the fish is AWESOME :) How are you doing?!

    ReplyDelete