Thursday, August 8, 2013

Love

Love can be so tough sometimes. Sometimes you don't realize how much you liked someone until you don't have them. Sometimes the situation can straight up just suck. I mean think about it, there have to be two people that both feel it--that's crazy! There are so many times that I'm into someone and there not quite as into me. Or someone is so amazing and they are into you but you're just not feeling it. And the craziest thing--you have two have to just have "it." You could be everything each other ever wanted on paper but if you don't have it, there's nothing. I guess sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going to find "it" with someone. Sometimes I take a step back and look at my life and think "wow, I live a sick life!" I have 4 days off a week, make a good living, like my job, and live in Santa Monica. On my days off, I have virtually no responsibilities and can do whatever I please. When am I ever going to have that again? Never. But other times it's tough when I realize that I don't have "it" with someone and who knows when it will come, if ever. I guess I have to continue along and try to enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment