Monday, April 4, 2011

THREE WEEKS!

I get to go home in 3 weeks!!! AH!! So stinkin excited. No more nursing program. No more school. No more freezing snow. No more having to make my own food (love you mom :)) Did you hear that? There is only 3 weeks between me and

these AMAZING people that I love...


and this...


and going here..

(As you can tell from the amount of pictures, the beach is a big part of my life while I am home and I love every second of it, especially because it's with people I love!)

and here...


and doing this...


while playing with him...


and playing this (ps. Im over high school basketball, it was just the only picture I had on my laptop of bball)


while not having to practice this...


or go here...


or be in this :)



THREE WEEKS! Let the countdown begin!

5 comments:

  1. Laura! Im making a countdown too but mine is longer! Please in vite me to go with you to the beach every day and boating every other day :) thanks! lol CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....can I come with you????? Looks like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!! I cant' believe you are graduating already! My little Laura lou, how time flies!! So happy and excited for you girl, not just about graduating but about going home to CALI!! Wish I was coming back with you, man I miss that place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so excited to have you home--yippee! lots of love!

    ReplyDelete